nia has three main aims:
- To provide services for women, girls and children who have experienced men’s violence.
- To contribute to ending male violence against women and girls.
- To inform and influence policy and public awareness.
We achieve our aims by:
- Providing high quality services for women, children and young people who have experienced or are at risk of male violence.
- Increasing awareness of male violence and developing services, contributing to research, debate and policy initiatives to prevent it.
- Challenging inequality and discrimination and celebrating diversity.
- Empowering and supporting women and children.
- Increasing and developing the effectiveness of resources through partnership, collaboration and multi-agency action.